Thursday, February 6, 2014

Franschhoek, Western Cape, South Africa

A little short on time today as we are rushing to do some shopping and last minute things before we head go to Cape Town this afternoon. So instead of a full intricate post, I'm writing a quick photo tour of the wine country we find ourselves in. After 3 weeks I've finally realized that I need to take extra photos on my phone (my blogging device) to share with everyone as I can't access any photos from my camera till we get home. In the interim, here's my best photos from around town.

1. The view from Franschhoek Pass on the way into town.
2. More twisty, fun roads on the way in.
3. While on a wine tour I saw this thing about to crawl into Christina's hair.
4. This is what the Dion Donne Vineyard looked like. And most of all the other vineyards.
5. For half our wine tour we rode this tram out into the countryside.
6. Our last wine stop at Grand Provence. It was nice there.

No comments:

Post a Comment