Monday, November 1, 2010

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I have once again returned to my home and native land. This time there was a few reasons why I came back to Edmonton this time. First of all, I had to drop off Riley and Kari because they have to (cringe) go back to work. Tough break for them.

The other reason was that Riley and I had tickets to see the band Stars. I had an opportunity to see them back in 2005 and didn't, so it was 5 years of anticipation for me. After a bit of a slow start, the band actually swayed me over with one of my least favorite of their songs. The measure of a good concert for me is how many times I get goosebumps, and after a long wait for the first 'moment', Stars did not disappoint. The rest of the show was spectacular and the crowd just kept getting louder and louder. I tried to capture some of the concert for you. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment