Monday, November 1, 2010

Whitefish, Montana, United States of America

So the trip is finally coming to an end shortly. For Riley and Kari, today is their last day with me on this adventure. We are returning to Edmonton this evening so that they can return to their normal lives and I can continue whatever it is I call normal.

The last few days have consisted mostly of eating and relaxation while in Whitefish. We got into town in time to hit up my favorite sushi restaurant (Wasabi) before coming back home and wearing out the leather couches at my parents house. The next day we did what any reasonable person would do, which was eat, buy alcohol, golf, and eat. We completely lucked out and got a perfect day for golf in the middle of a week of rain.

And now I return to a life of question marks. I have no idea what the next two months will bring. The part I'm looking forward to the most is to meet my newest nephew when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment