Sunday, January 2, 2011

Whitefish, Montana, United States of America

Yet again, I'm way behind in keeping this blog up to date so here is another rapid fire summary of my life lately.

-Came back to Saskatoon on December 19 and spent a few days visiting with friends. Got to see Jenn, Adam, and long lost Jason.
-Worked again for my parents with some commercial photography.
-Had Chinese food on Christmas Eve with my family.
-Opened presents with my parents and my sister and her family. Followed that with dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's house and a sleepover.
-Left Saskatoon bright and early on Boxing Day and headed for the border and the snow of Whitefish, MT.
-Skied two beautiful days with lots of fresh snow which was more than enough to wear me out. But I used the next day to go for a long run and make it hurt even more.
-Took four hours to write.
-Skied again and set a new personal record for skiing from the top to the bottom of the mountain of 2.5 minutes.
-Celebrated New Years Eve with a fine dinner, a performance and a movie with 16 family members.

And with that, it's a new year. I made it through 2010 and all the highs and lows that it brought.I guess I should have expected the roller coaster after the way the year started but I have been taken aback by everything that I've been through this year. And the best part is, I wouldn't change it for anything, because after it all, I'm a better person. That makes me excited to see what 2011 will bring...

...except for going back to work. Only 3 sleeps left of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment