Thursday, March 18, 2010

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (5)

Welcome back to the blog. I realized that I haven't posted any original content in quite a while, so here is the latest.

For those of you that are not aware of my latest travel plans, I am still in Melbourne. I have been living in a neighborhood called St Kilda which is located just south of downtown, right on the beach. I am planning on staying in Melbourne until the the start of April. After lots of applications to various potential places of employment, I finally secured a position at the Australian Grand Prix. I will be working all 4 days of the event in various event staff positions. I have undertaken the necessary 'training' and have been allocated my 'uniform' and I am ready to work. I will have to make sure to take a picture of myself when I'm all dressed up.

Once my time in Melbourne ends, I take off to reach my intended final destination of Perth. I have a flight booked to the west coast on my birthday. And to celebrate my birthday I'm planning on sleeping in the airport because I get in very late to Perth. Should be good times.


Before I leave today, I want you to have a look at the highlights of my photos since I have returned to Melbourne. I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment: