Monday, May 24, 2010

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am officially on holidays! After working for an unexpected 13 straight days, I have got a week off of work and to celebrate, I am traveling to New Zealand. This morning I caught a ride down Mt Buller to Mansfield where I caught a bus into Melbourne. I am staying here tonight before getting up nice and early for a trip to the airport and a flight to Auckland.

Despite my claims that I wasn't going to New Zealand and didn't have the money to go to New Zealand, I am going to New Zealand. I had to make a decision between going to South Australia (the last state that I haven't visited and NZ. After seeing how low the NZ dollar had gone, I couldn't refuse a chance to visit another country. Here's to unexpected travel plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment