Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yellowknife, NWT, Canada

There's no typo in the heading for this post. I am once again in Yellowknife. So much for sticking to the script.

I decided last minute (ok, last second) to cancel my journey to Whitefish with my family to instead go somewhere nice and toasty (-28 today!), like Yellowknife. It may not seem like the smartest plan, but it's been a great trip and looks like it's only going to get better. Anyways, we are taking a journey today to Fort Simpson, NWT and then to Muncho Lake, BC for a few nights (including New Years). Barring some unforeseen wifi, posts will be non-existent for a few days until I return to civilization.

Sorry for not having any pictures for you today. I'll have more for you after the next journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment