Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New York, New York, United States of America (3)

Whirlwind complete!

My weekend in New York is now over, and I am sitting in LaGuardia waiting for my plane back to Toronto. We rounded out or weekend a little more casually then it started. The highlights were checking out Rockafeller, MoMA, Central Park, and a couple of runs.

There was also a little late night excursion to Central Park for some photos. I did manage to get a few, but after multiple random people screaming at me, I felt it might prudent to go somewhere safer. But I didn't leave. After a saw a few police cruising, with lights on and several large groups congregating, I took the hint and went home. But I did manage to get a few nice photos before I left.


Anyways, in the bizarre corner of this world that I call my life, I am currently traveling to Toronto this morning so that I can go to work. Seems incredibly strange but I'm excited to meet a lot of the people that I have been working with for months now. I'm also pumped for whatever random shenanigans I get up to in downtown Toronto this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment