Thursday, April 15, 2010

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia

Tonight I write to you after having completed the first step in a completely new set of travel plans. I am writing this message while wandering the waterfront in tropical Darwin (and by tropical I mean it's nighttime and I'm sweating profusely). As it is the tail end of the wet season I am out on the breakwater watching thunderstorms.

In other important news I am going to be returning to Sydney after a week in Darwin. Following that I will have a few weeks to travel around before I start my new job. As of June I will start working in various roles at a ski lodge in NE Victoria. I am pretty excited to have finally secured a job and secondly very happy to be working in an area of interest.

I hope the suspense didn't cause anyone too much stress. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment