Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mt Buller, Victoria, Australia (3)

Hi everyone and welcome back to the ongoing saga that is my life.

The last time I had a full update on this website I mentioned that I had worked 20 straight days. Well that streak made it to 24 days before it ended and since I returned to Buller on May 30 I have had a total of two days off. Needless to say I was reaching my whits end with work and finally after a few weeks of self-tribulation I decided it was time for me to move on with my life.

Apart from the excess work, I have been extremely lucky to experience something as unique as winter in Australia. Most of all I'm thankful that I got to meet and live with so many great people. This is definitely a stage in my life where things didn't go the way I expected or hoped, but at the end of it I know I have learned from my experiences.

The hardest part about leaving my job will be to leave my friends behind not knowing when or if I will see them again. It's one of those things that I have been through numerous times over the last 8 months (and really my whole life) but it never gets any easier. To them, I want to say thank you, for being you. Alright, that's enough of a sappy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment