Thursday, July 29, 2010

St Kilda, Victoria, Australia

Finally, my time as a ski and snowboard technician/receptionist/manager has come to a conclusion and I have subsequently evacuated the Australian Alps. I did have the chance to snap a few more photos of the snow before I left.


After I completed the employment portion of my journey, I took the bus down to Melbourne and returned to my Australian home. I have lost count how many times I have returned to Melbourne (it's more than 3) but everytime I do, it has a different feeling than anywhere else I've been on this trip.

Since I've returned to Melbourne/St Kilda I have returned quickly to my backpacker lifestyle of wandering around taking photos and borrowing wifi. Yesterday I spent the majority of the day focused entirely on photos and I've got a few of the highlights for your enjoyment.





No comments:

Post a Comment