Monday, July 19, 2010

Mt Buller, Victoria, Australia (5)

Time for an update on some of my newest travel plans. I have been constantly looking up information on wikitravel and hunting for cheap flights to many different locations across the world. After much consideration and consultation I finally made some major updates to my plans. So here is my next few weeks in a nutshell.

July 26 - Bus to Melbourne
August 2 - Bus to Mt Buller for a friends birthday party.
August 3 - Bus to Melbourne
August 8 - Fly to Bangkok
August 9 - August 14 = A large undetermined area of my travel plans.
August 15 - Fly to Macau
August 24 - Fly to Bangkok
August 27 - Fly to Frankfurt
August 28 - Fly to London
September 1 - Fly to Budapest

After that my plans are still a little hazy, but I will keep you informed. I'm absolutely blown away that I get to visit all these places. Can't wait to get back into taking a million photos and losing hours of sleep looking at them.

I've also been stunned by how many people have been reading this blog. I never expected to have such an audience and I can't help but be humbled. Thanks for reading and caring about what's new in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment