Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bangkok, Thailand (2)

I'm back in the busling metropolis of Bangkok and seemed to have survived the transition from my Australian life back into that of a world traveller. Unfortunately for me, I've already spend quite a bit of time in Bangkok on this trip and mostly covered everything that I wanted to see on the first stop. That leaves me with very little to do except wander around and take photos. Normally that would keep me fairly occupied for a while but the heat, humidity and rainy season keeps me indoors more than I'd like.

That has given me plenty of time to sit back and reflect on my trip so far, and as such, I have begun compiling a bit of a summary about this trip and myself. Definitely an interesting process to complete and I'm looking forward to seeing what the results will be. Consider this a bit of a teaser cause there is no way it will be done until my travels are complete. I really hope to share it all with you, but I'm not going to lie, it's a very intense and personal exercise. Hopefully it will be fit for public consumption. But you really better enjoy me, because I've been working on it for a few hours now and it's already 7 pages (single spaced).

But I can't leave you with nothing, so here are some of my favorite photos from Bangkok this time around.

Wandering Around


River Ferry



Lost


Wat Arun




Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha)



Chinatown


Night Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment