Tuesday, August 31, 2010

London, England, United Kingdom

My journey around the world has taken me to yet another city and country I didn't expect to see. I decided back in July that I would have enough time and money to take a detour through London, and its definitely been worth it. I've spent the last 2.5 days walking around seeing as many of the sights as humanly (or unhumanly) possible. I've walked across the city, riden almost every subway line, ran 15km and done everything I wanted to do within the first 48 hours. Needless to say I'm a little tired. While resting, I've selected some of my favorite photos from my 800+ that I've taken so far in London. Enjoy.












Still reading? There will be a surprise destination appearing on this blog tomorrow. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Gibby i dont even want to post aphoto after looking at yours i want a new camera so bad. I know i say this everytime i look at your photos.... Can you please recommend some places in london so i know when i am there Leanne

    ReplyDelete