Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lenggries, Bavaria, Germany

It was bound to happen, but my time in Paris has ended. I had a tremendous time meeting up with an old friend (Leanne) and my family (Tommy). We spent three very busy days touring the city an had a blast. In the process there were over 1500 photos taken in 3 days. Here are the highlights from that.





As amazin as it was to see familiar faces again, it was just as good finally seeing my parents for the first time since February. They met me in the train station in Munchen and took me for a quick walk around the city and fairgrounds to see the first day of Oktoberfest. AFter that we headed out to a small town in the country for one quiet evening before moving into the city to be closer to the biergartens.

No comments:

Post a Comment