Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Munich, Bavaria, Germany

If you've been following this blog recently, you will have noted that I have fallen off the sober wagon. After getting into the vino in Paris I went to likely the single worst location in the world to go back to a sober lifestyle. That would be Oktoberfest 2010.

I've been in Munich for a few days now and I have had the opportunity to experience the biergartens. I managed to survive drinking a litre of beer and all the drunk people around me long enough to get a few photos and videos of the festivities. Here are Oktoberfest highlights.


Hippodrom


Hey Jude


Sweet Caroline


Walking Home



I've also had lots of time to tour around Munich and see what else this city has to offer. I looked Munich up on a few websites and all of them say that Munich has a great culture. This is the equivalent of saying somehow has a great personality (ie appearance-challenged). None the less, here are some of the sights.


3 comments:

  1. You are the eye to the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo, i know you haven't had a beer in a while, but i really hope you didn't leave the last inch of beer at the bottom of the glass. that's a disgrace to pilsner! Ha!
    nice pics man!

    ReplyDelete