Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bangkok, Thailand

Finally I have landed once again in Bangkok and this time I have been able to secure a few hours of internet to catch up on all the things I've been neglecting since I left Koh Lipe. Here is my second picture dump. Enjoy.

Koh Lipe


Snorkeling Trip @ Koh Lipe


Boat Trip to Koh Lanta


Koh Mook


Emerald Cave @ Koh Mook


Koh Phi Phi


Patong


I will have more pictures from Patong to follow. Also, as I am currently located in Bangkok, I will accumulating pictures at a frightening pace. Looking forward to it.

AND because I feel guilty for not uploading much of anything for weeks. Here's a video dump as well. Enjoy.









2 comments:

  1. Love the ants!
    The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
    The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
    The ants go marching one by one,
    The little one stops to suck his thumb
    And they all go marching down around the town
    BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really nice picture of you with your mom and dad. something's missing though...

    ReplyDelete