Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bangkok, Thailand (2)

I write this post with my time in Thailand running short. I am merely hours away from my departure to Australia (Sydney). After having spent 4 nights in Bangkok, I have realized why this city is as busy as it is. It has an incredible buzz at all times in all areas, along with great history and potential political violence. Bangkok has a feeling of organized chaos that is ubiquitous in any part of the city. It's been an eventful stay and I'm looking forward to relaxing today before heading off to the airport for some more chaos.

Here is a list of things I've experienced so far:
- River Ferry, Sky Train, Cabs, Tuk Tuks, Patpong, Lumpini Park, Night Market, Weekend Market, Victory Monument, Democracy Monument, Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Arun, Golden Mount, Parliament Assembly, King's Residence, Dusit Zoo, about 100 tributes to the King, Central World, Siam, countless randoms neighborhoods and streets.

Here's where I would normally show you about a million pictures (which I have) but due to software constraints I am unable to do so right now. Once I get my computer back online, there will be a feast of photos.

Anyways, I can't wait to get to Oz and see another country. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment