Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kalispell, Montana, United States of America

Here we go again. Today, I find myself sitting in the miniature airport named Glacier Park International this evening in anticipation of another couple of weeks of fun.


The journey started yesterday afternoon when I departed from my downtown Edmonton office for Edmonton International Airport. In a normal move for me, I didn't get on a plane there. Instead I met up with my boss to have an update on my job. After that I jumped in my already packed car and headed south for Whitefish.

After spending the night in my parents house (minus the parents) in Whitefish I had several hours to fill before my afternoon flight. I had originally considered skiing for the day, but when the weather didn't cooperate I figured I would just run instead. But after getting all my running clothes on and going outside I decided that I would rather just sit down and do nothing all day. Two weeks of shear chaos had seemingly caught up with me, so I laid in bed till noon. It was great. Now I'm completely recharged and ready for my next destination of San Francisco (via Seattle).

I've got four nights in SF and cannot wait to spend some quality time with just me and my camera. So consider this point as a bit of a warning of the photo barrage that is about to ensue. It's gunna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment