Sunday, December 18, 2011

San Francisco, California, United States of America

So I've been in San Francisco for less than 12 hours and already I have made memories I will never forget. This morning I awoke early and headed out to enjoy the beautiful weather with an early morning run. Since I booked this trip last week I've kind of been dreaming about running across the Golden Gate Bridge. The only problem was that I am staying downtown and have no vehicle. The only option for me to get there was by running. After doing some research it became apparent that running there was not going to be simple. Anyways, I did manage to take several photos on my iPhone while running my fastest half marathon of the year across the Golden Gate Bridge. Seems as though I saw nearly every major sight in the city on my first run. Here's the highlights.



And the best surprise of the morning was the complete lack of blisters which means I can go running again tomorrow.

I'm now off for some personal time with my Nikon D300 to get some higher quality shots of the city. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like the face fuzz and hair that seems to have a mind of it's own.
    Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 13km into the run at that point. There was no controlling the hair at that point.

    ReplyDelete